ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ App 2.0 Update
ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ App 2.0 – New Feature Explanation
- Trim – Redefine the beginning and ending points of your recording and apply linear or user-defined fades. This means that you can trim undesired recording time at the beginning and end of your tracks and create polished intros and endings at the same time.
- Split – Split audio files into one or more separate tracks (based on Markers, which can be place anywhere on the timeline). This is especially useful when separating individual sections from a long recording.
- Fade – Add a fade-in or fade-out at the beginning or end of a track. Control the shape of the fade (symmetric or unique) with easy-to-use sliders.
- Markers – Place markers on the timeline of a recording to create points in time to return to, playback from, or to define split points when editing.
FLATTENED! User Interface
- An updated “flattened” design enables users to navigate through the app more quickly.
- Far fewer menus and pull downs than before provides instant access to more of the app more often.
- A new Navigation Bar has been added at the bottom of the app, providing quick access to the most commonly used screens: Mic Setup, Record, and My Recordings.
- General user interface improvements throughout.
- The meters now deliver an impressive fluid transient response for an accurate, jitter-free visual experience.
- Superior, more effective clip indicator, which turns the entire meter bar red upon clipping; this makes it much easier to see and respond to.
ADDITIONAL NEW FEATURE! Playback Window
Power users of the ShurePlus MOTIV app will quickly fall in love with the new Playback Window.
NEW! Playback Window
- Enhanced playback environment for critical review or recreational listening of a track
- Transport controls including play/pause, fast forward, and rewind
- Looping options, which is especially useful for investigative scrutiny of a recording
- Customize each track by adding track artwork from any of the images from your Camera Roll