Panasonic DMR-EH69 DVD Recorder
- Hard Disk Drive Recording: The versatile DMR-EH69GC-K lets you record TV programs on the hard disk drive (HDD), as well as copy music, movies, and photos to it. Recording time using the HDD ranges from 71 hours in XP Mode to 567 hours in EP Mode.
- The convenient USB port lets you connect devices such as flash drives and digital cameras to the DMR-EH69GC-K to play music, view photos, and watch videos.
- The DMR-EH69GC-K makes it easy to view JPEG files and transfer JPEG and MPEG2 files to the HDD or to a DVD disc. The recorder accepts SD/SDHC/MultiMedia cards and, with an optional adapter, miniSD and microSD cards
- With the DMR-EH69GC-K, you have a wide variety of file formats that you can play. The DVD recorder can handle virtually all DVD/CD disc formats, while the built-in USB port can play files recorded in the MP3, DivX, JPEG, and WMA formats.
- Recording time using 4.7GB single-sided discs ranges from 1 hour in XP Mode to 8 hours in EP Mode. For 8.5GB dual-layer discs, recording time ranges from 1 hour 45 minutes in XP Mode to 14 hours 20 minutes in EP Mode.