Ki510 is a full-range speaker designed specifically for KTV applications. The 3-way speaker combines a 10” woofer, a 5” squawker and a 1” aluminum dome tweeter and is able to handle continuous power of 350 Watts.
The high-power10” woofer features a long fiber pulp cone and pure nitrile butadiene rubber surround and provides necessary stiffness and capacity to withstand the tremendous accelerating force from the motor. The 5” paper cone squawker and the 1” aluminum dome tweeter optimizes middle and high range reproduction and guarantees non-compromised sound quality for the whole speaker system.
Ki510 takes on a bold and unique appearance. Its asymmetric cool brown enclosure echoes the deliberately-defined three-way system. The clear-cut outlines indicate the quality and performance the speaker possesses. The front panel comprises a paillette fabric and a snow-flake patterned grille and highlights a rose gold strip. The trendy enclosure creates an air of elegance and professionality.
As a showcase of JBL’s addiction to technology, JBL ENTERTAINMENT illuminate its logo through PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) Technology. Whether you are enjoying your time singing loud, or appreciating the music sitting still, you will see JBL sound with your naked eyes.
- A true 3-way full range loudspeaker designed for KTV applications
- Linear suspension and vented yoke design for 10” woofer effectively reduce distortion and power compression
- Optimized 5” paper cone squawker realizes better midrange vocal reproduction
- 1” aluminum dome tweeter delivers optimal high frequency response
- Precision engineered crossover for accurate and optimal frequency response
- Built-in protection circuit protects high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting performance
- Venting port is designed to the side for versatile installations
- PSL (Passive Sound-Lighting) Technology indicates JBL devotion to scientific advancement
|System Type||10′′, 3-way, bass-reflex|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB) *1||58 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB) *1||69 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1w/1m) *1||92 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||117 dB (123 dB peak)|
|Power Rating *2
|350 W/700 W/1400 W|
|Coverage Pattern||80° × 60° (H × V)|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||310 mm × 510 mm × 342 mm
12.2 inch × 20 inch × 13.4 inch
|Net Weight||24.8 Kg (54.7 lbs)|
|LF Driver||1 × 10′′ woofer|
|MF Driver||1 × 5′′ squawker|
|HF Driver||1 × 1′′ aluminum dome tweeter|
|Input Connectors||Binding post|
|Enclosure Construction||Vinyl covered15 mm MDF|
CROWN XLi 2500
Two-channel, 750W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier
Powerful. Reliable. Affordable.
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
- Two separate and adjustable microphone input channels
- Optical and coaxial digital audio inputs
- USB port on the front panel for convenience
- dbx patented AFS™ (Automatic Feedback Suppressions) technology
- 15-band parameter equalizer for microphone inputs
- 8-band parameter equalizer for program inputs
- Six separate and adjustable signal outputs
- 10 custom presets and 5 factory presets
- Preloaded settings for HARMAN JBL speakers
- T9 keypad unlock screen
|Microphone input type||XLR and ¼” balanced|
|EIN||< -80 dBu, 20 KHz bandwidth|
|Level Control||– ∞ to +14.2 dBu|
|Line Input||Left & right channel RCA unbalanced|
|Line Input Impedance||24 K Ohm|
|XLR Output||Balanced or Unbalanced|
|XLR Output Impedance||30 Ohm balanced, 15 Ohm unbalanced|
|RCA Output||Left and Right Channel Unbalanced|
|RCA Output Impedance||100 Ohm|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 KHz, +/- 1 dB|
|THD + N||< 0.007% 20 Hz – 20 KHz|
|Dynamic Range||> 103 dB|
|Analog / Digital Signal Conversion||24 bit, 48 KHz|
|Computer Connection||USB 2.0|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||44.20 mm x 440.54 mm x 139.25 mm|
|Shipping Weight:||2.5 kg|
|Net Weight:||1.8 kg|
VOCAL MICROPHONE – SV200
Cardioid vocal microphone reduces feedback and delivers crisp and vibrant sound. It includes dent-resistant grille and durable XLR-XLR cable.
- Handheld microphone for live vocals, karaoke, and presentations
- Dynamic cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- SV200-W includes SV200 with On / Off switch, cable, grille, and user guide; SV200-WA includes these items plus a threaded adapter and zippered pouch