MK10 is a 2-way full-range loudspeaker designed by JBL for KTV boxes. It uses a 10” woofer and two 3” tweeters to realize exceptional acoustic performance – high power, low distortion, and remarkable electro-acoustic conversion efficiency.
The 10” woofer is specially designed for high power handling and features a non-pressed long fiber pulp cone with foam surround, which provides enough stiffness and reliability while processing the electromagnetic force. A demodulating aluminum ring is fitted to guarantee minimum distortion and power compression. For the high frequencies, two 3” paper cones are installed, in consideration of their light weight and, most importantly, their ability to reproduce high notes bright, smooth and with excellent dispersion.
To optimize power distribution between low and high frequency transducers and for better frequency response, a precision-engineered crossover is utilized. The cabinet to support the tweeters is built in a V-shape so as to further improve the coverage and sensitivity, two factors essential to a karaoke speaker.
MK10 presents itself as a mix of edgy design and high tech through its light-coffee palette, wave-like front grille, and luminous JBL ENTERTAINMENT logo. The light-coffee colored enclosure is constructed of premium quality MDF and finished in durable vinyl wraps. Two high-strength M10 suspension points are provided for bracket mounting. 16-gauge steel is used to build the corrugated grille and to protect the components inside. JBL’s PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) Technology is what’s behind the glowing JBL ENTERTAINMENT logo and making JBL sound visible.
- Specially designed 10” woofer fitted with demodulating aluminum ring for high power handling, low distortion and minimum power compression
- High-efficiency 3” paper cone tweeters provides excellent high-frequency response
- V-shape cabinet to support the tweeters further improves the coverage and sensitivity
- Enclosure constructed of premium quality MDF and finished in durable vinyl wrap
- Precision engineered crossover for optimal power distribution and frequency response
- Wave-like front grille and light-coffee palette create a stylish appearance
- PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) Technology illuminates JBL ENTERTAINMENT logo and showcases JBL’s devotion to innovation.
- Sound reinforcement for karaoke boxes
- As satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
CROWN XLi 1500
Two-channel, 450W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier
Powerful. Reliable. Affordable.
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
- Two groups of microphone inputs
- 15-band PEQ and compressor for each Mic Input
- Three levels of Feedback Inhibition for each Mic Input
- Independent control of Echo and Reverberation
- Two pairs of RCA connectors and an Optical connector for Music Input
- 15-band PEQ for Music Input
- Three levels of Excitement for Music Input
- Six output channels: Right, Left, Centre, Sub, Surround Right and Surround Left.
- 10-band PEQ for Right and Left Outputs
- 7-band PEQ for Surround and Centre Outputs
- 5-band PEQ for Subwoofer Output
- Compressor provided for each output channel
- Two independent REC channels can be paired into stereo
- Authority control for front panel controls
- Up to 10 presets can be saved
- Dance or Sing mode of each microphone input channel can be switched manually or automatically
- Professional tool designed for karaoke applications.
VOCAL MICROPHONE – SV200
Cardioid vocal microphone reduces feedback and delivers crisp and vibrant sound. It includes dent-resistant grille and durable XLR-XLR cable.
- Handheld microphone for live vocals, karaoke, and presentations
- Dynamic cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- SV200-W includes SV200 with On / Off switch, cable, grille, and user guide; SV200-WA includes these items plus a threaded adapter and zippered pouch